ADMIN

Image tagged in nancy pelosi,nancy pelosi is crazy,democrats,democratic  party,confederacy - Imgflip

Isn’t it past time for Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to leave her office as Speaker of the House? I call upon our leaders in Congress to put forward the Motion to Vacate the Chair that has been prepared and merely needs to be brought to the floor.

Pelosi recently referred to members of Congress who support President Donald Trump as “domestic criminals.”

Of course, that type of hyperbole has become commonplace among the left and is ever present under Speaker Pelosi’s leadership.

The left hates President Trump and the Americans who voted for him. In and of itself, it is a most despicable statement designed to divide the nation, but it shows a disregard for the institution itself.

Nor can we forget that she allowed an impeachment proceeding to go forward that was based solely on animus toward the president, and not on any allegation of the commission of a “high crime or misdemeanor.” The peg on which the left had hung their hat was “Russian collusion.”

This had been accidentally debunked by their chosen attack dogs, the Mueller team of special counsel.

Rather than humbly accepting that they had been wrong, they hubristically doubled down and dragged the president and this country through an impeachment hearing that was unnecessary. And which is now, through the distraction of the COVID outbreak and the tyrannical lockdowns, long forgotten.

The Speaker is willing to show her power against the powerless, who have been shut down by command of the local tyrants for months.

Pelosi's recent escapade in a San Francisco hair salon conveys the air of elitism that has been the hallmark of her tenure as speaker. That there are many in the media who defend the Speaker is simply one group of powerful elites protecting one of their own: the powerful, elite Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/nancy-pelosi-removed-speaker-rep-andy-biggs

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She should have been forcibly removed forever after tearing up the SOTU, which was illegal. 

• She need to go now

• No; what I'm waiting for is the inevitable outcome: watching her go down in flames.

• She needs to go anyway possible!!!

• Demonrats obviously have a mental disorder. They need to be eliminated from American soil or treated in a re-education camp if we want to be kind to them. But I think many are so far gone that there is little hope for these demonrats. They are brainwashed to the core. One thing is for sure. As long as these un-American and brainwashed demonrats are around, our freedom and liberties are not safe.

• Actually, I really don't have a problem with remove reminders of the Democratic slave parties states of the South. Nancy Pelosi's Congressional House voted by a voice vote on behalf of the American people to apologize to African Americans for slavery, with the Senate following a year later.  However, a review of American History will reveal that the Democrats were the actual support of slavery in the United States. When the Republican Party was formed in 1854 it was to block the attempts by the Democratic Party to expand the number of slave states. However, when the Democrats lost that battle with the admission of Kansas, the Democratic-controlled South attacked the United States of American, which resulted in the Civil War. 

• She is an anti-American pos that needs to be in prison.

This reply was deleted.