ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These are the most obvious rinos and will be primaried for sure but don't forget that there are others.

• GOP we need new blood and brave conservatives to speak out for us at the 2022 election. I am tired of all the yellow belly senators and congress members who only represent themselves.  We need more Trump people!!!!!

• Any future election is a waste of time .. they will all be rigged and openly fraudulent... from now on unless we jail all those who criminally engaged in the November 3, 2020 election fraud.

• I've been saying the same thing Ron. People have been saying Trump will get back at them in 2024, Oh yeah ? HOW? The communists will still be using those same machines. They will still b e using mail in ballots. The deep state will decide who gets elected from now on. Our only chance was to fix this problem now, not in 4 years. There really is no reason to vote any more in the future now that the communists got away with it. I'm now hoping Texas Secedes and that the other red states join them. The Insurrection Act was our last hope in saving our country. I've heard from a few sources that it was signed a week ago in secret, but there is much disinformation out there so I've lost hope in that happening now. Why would Spec Ops sneek in with the rioters and nab the Pelosi laptop? To get the incriminating evidence that was on it for the Insurrection Act. Unless it comes through for us I feel our country is finished. I'll start making plans to move to a different country if Texas dosen't secede.

• Bret, let's not forget that the deep state will take revenge on Trump and inundate him with lawsuits. New York State is already investigating him, Georgia may do the same. And then there are a good number of lawsuits about sexual transgressions. For all you know, the deep state is working to lock him up and they are doing it quietly. In the meantime, we the people, the silent majority, got nothing no matter how often and how loudly we demanded and screamed "lock her up". 

• I agree with you, Ronald. I probably won't vote again unless the communists force me to vote. You know that they want a high participation rate to give their rigged election legitimacy. 

This reply was deleted.