ADMIN

Emily Morrow (@emilyamorrow) | Twitter

Rodney Robinson, a public school indoctrinator who was named national teacher of the year in 2019, is calling for “heroes” to commit terror attacks against Republicans.

Robinson made the comment in reference to Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY). He celebrated the cowardly ambush attack against Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) by his own neighbor in 2017 and called for McConnell’s neighbors to accost the senate majority leader.

“Who are Mitch McConnell’s neighbors? I’m just saying Rand Paul’s did what a true Kentucky hero should do. It’s your time to step up,” Robinson wrote in his violent tweet celebrating political violence.

read more:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/reigning-u-s-teacher-of-the-year-urges-heroes-to-commit-terror-attacks-against-republican-lawmakers/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if any parents/citizens who live where lives should go to the school board and complain

• i guess he's ok with students bringing guns to school and practicing in his room. 

• On him?

I'll admit, an easy target.

• One to many whimpy burgers for this idiot. There is a law I believe against inciting harm to a sitting Government official. He should be in jail.

• we need some brave students to step up and accuse this fag of sexual abuse

• All teachers now days belong to the DEMONCRATS

• Another commie in the public school system. We need to take back our schools and teach our children the right way. No more commie and secular curriculum!

• Buy - Your - Guns - Now!!!! When the shit comes to your neighborhood...be prepared.

• This hateful person has no right to teach anyone anything. He should be fired like most of the indoctrination officers.

• Is there no consequences against people who threaten others?  

This reply was deleted.