ADMIN

8307561258?profile=RESIZE_710x

The analyst who led the forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems in Michigan said on Friday the information state officials pushed to redact shows that the outcomes of races were changed.

“The original report had log evidence that we published in the report to show exactly what we did and exactly the findings. Now, those did ultimately get redacted. And so now, the complaint is ‘well, but there’s no real proof and Dominion says ‘no, these things can’t be done,'” Russell Ramsland Jr. said during a virtual appearance on Newsmax’s “Greg Kelly Reports.”

“But at that point, Dominion’s argument is no longer with us. Dominion’s argument is with their own user’s manual and their own logs, because the logs—had they been able to be published—show very clearly that the RCV [ranked-choice voting] algorithm was enacted. It shows very clearly that the error messages were massive. It was very clearly [sic] that races were flipped,” he added.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Ramsland and his team at Allied Security Operations Group earlier this month audited Dominion machines and software in Antrim County, where officials on election night reported a win for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. The officials later said the results were skewed and that President Donald Trump actually received more votes in the county.

The audit was the first conducted post-election of Dominion products. It was part of a court case.

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/redacted-information-in-dominion-audit-report-shows-races-were-flipped-analyst_3625228.html?fbclid=IwAR1RzjaE9cFXcPFP5l-ExINsPvITsalNQ96AcSUz9mYtqTyZ03hpP1J96r8?v=ul

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like the way you think Robert.  I have several ideas on the "redaction of people" though many will find my thoughts on this issue rather harsh, and very final, for those "redacted".

• Enough proof has been shown so far,  is it not time for some reaction from DOJ or FBI or SCOTUS??????

• Edie, by their performances, I doubt reaction but rather the topics "redaction" will likely yield greater benefit. (as related to the vipers and cowards in office)

• Forget the "court". They're all compromised, corrupted, conscripted and complicit 

Its going to take "We, the People" or our country, as we knew it, is gone.

• When is a court going to have the guts to reveal the thuth. If not, we may have to take the law into our own hands.

• Truth does not seem a goal with the SCOTUS. Do you expect more from the lesser courts?

• Take it? We are the law.

• 😁😁😁

This reply was deleted.