Replies

• The first agent that tells me to hush will be the last thing he will remember.  Not Biden or anyone else in the government would be breaking the law to censure anyone. To Hell with that low-life SOB in the Our House.  That is a nasty family. A brother was sleeping with his dead brother's wife.. Selling the country out. They are just low-life trash—scum of the earth. The reputation of the United States is on a downward slide and will continue until that bastard leaves or is run out of DC.  I am about a gnat's hair away from hating most democrats.  

• Walter, satan rules the devildemocommiecrats, the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propaganda cabal, and the big tech cabal, except for Twitter now that Elon Musk bought it, hence the regime forming the propaganda ministry they call the "disinformation governance board" that is headed by one of the biggest LIARS in the devildemocommiecrat party!!!!!!!!!!

• "Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." - George Orwell, 1984

• That is correct.....and we began when they started to take down statues in America just to hide our true history! Yesterday they told us only what they say is the truth and they will find everyone who disagrees with that. I came  from a place like that!

• These liars are the masters of dodging, ducking and weaving around the truth when they are confronted with it by us. If you point out that what they are doing is contrary to the basic principles that founded this country they will try to turn your accusation around and bury you with high sounding phrases that would make a shyster lawyer proud! They will ignore the logic and truth to what you say and answer you by hanging a hateful label on you because you dared to challenge them. They are truly uncivilized. Trying to engage with them in meaningful debate is like talking to a barbarian thug, whose only real intent is not to discuss serious matters with you, but to bash your brains in once he gets close enough to you. To them your sincere attempts at rational communication are simply annoying distractions from their real intent... to intimidate you into silence and compliance with their will. 

• Know precisely what you mean, happens all the time!

• Marlene, yes we know who they are and I do not read nor comment on their asinine posts!!!!!  You have been attacked by them several times as have I but I just ignore them and go on, not having any desire to fulfill their need for attention!!!!!!!!!!

• Just remember how the left functions, if they don't like what they hear if they don't agree with it, they will twist and knock it, they go after people like hyenas to viciously destroy them. This isn't limited only to the left!

• Rize up PATRIOT'S  ! 

• This is not Nazi Germany....this is America and WE don't listen to you Joe.....WE THE PEOPLE are the Boss of this Country and YOU don't work for us because you WERE NOT ELECTED but you were selected by the DS . YOU and ALL the Politicians who came into power thru the 2020 RIGGED ELECTIONS will be arrested and sent to GITMO when the DURHAM REPORT is finished ! You are invited to the " LIVE STREAMING" of the Hangings/Firing Squad of the Criminals charged with the Coup D' e  tat of a sitting Pres. and those who were accomplices to the Coup .....Oh wait you are the Criminals charged !   Never mind !

This reply was deleted.