Replies

• There is nothing stopping Pence, under the (plenary and unappealable) authority vested in him as President of the Senate, from declining to open and count the certificates from the six disputed states ... but looks like he's just another turncoat, and at the last minute ... a ceremonial muppet, what a shame!

• Pence is right .. but giving todays actions by our fellow republicans i am appaled giving the way they stormed the capital and how a young lady lost her life.. so therefore let the cards fall where they may if th evotes are certified buy the sentate so be it.. It is time we move on and work together . and also we shoudl feel sorry about that woman who died she was someone's daughter maybe a mother and a wife.. so my condolences go out to who ever she was related too.. singed Bruce Everett USAF veteran of the United States of America

• As I've said before, Trump has a knack for appointing creatures of the swamp ... out of millions of people outside the establishment, he had to choose what's in it and now WE have a piper to pay

This reply was deleted.