ADMIN

Crazy 29 Riots Memes Latest 2020 - Memes Feel

More U.S. voters support the launch of a Congressional probe of the violent 2020 protests than support the Democrat-backed House committee created to investigate the January 6, 2021 invasion of the U.S. Capitol, a new national Rasmussen survey shows.

On Wednesday, Rasmussen reported that 66% of voters want Congress to investigate the protest violence, while 49% support Democrats’ January 6 commission:

“A new national telephone and online survey by the National Police Association and Rasmussen Reports finds that 66% of Likely U.S. Voters think Congress should investigate last year’s violent protests, in which more than 2,000 police officers suffered injuries in the line of duty. Twenty-one percent (21%) don’t think Congress should investigate last year’s protests, and 13% were not sure.”

“The number of voters who want Congress to investigate last year’s violent protests is higher than the 49% who say they support House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s select committee investigation of the January 6 Capitol riot. Forty-two percent (42%) say they don’t support the January 6 investigation.”

read more:

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rasmussen-more-voters-want-congress-investigate-2020s-violent-protests-support

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We all must smarten up and rely on our own abilities to gather information and conclusions, if we ever hope to stop being manipulated by Media, Politics and the Education System. An example: 2009, 643,000 Homeless American Citizens in Our United States, yet "Our Systems" provided 90% Housing/Care/Food for these Peoples. Fast forward to 2020, a reduction to 585,000 Homeless American Citizens in Our United States, yet "Our Systems" to provide Housing/Care/Food had been reduced to less than 50% to prove sources of Funding for "Illegal Aliens Needs!" This "Same Monetary Percentage Reduction" affected All other Government Programs specifically designated to supplement Our Citizens Minorities Needs!" The results of these reductions are blatantly obvious in the results of increasing unrest, riots, prison over population, over worked police enforcement, obvious Homeless Camps, disruption of Cities' Businesses, resulting looting, ending with "Sidewalk Sales" amid the Homeless Camps selling "Looted Goods still containing the owning Retail Price Tags", while Police Hands are tied by City Councils and State Governments, do to lack of availability to accommodate the offending Homeless Communities! Main Cause, " Failure to Secure Natural Borders, and Punish Offenders."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I believe the end times are fast approaching. Get right with GOD folks!!!

• God opens the door, YOU have to walk thru and do what he commands, I do not think doing nothing is GODs desire.

• For some unfathomable reason the demockrats think that backing BLM and Antifa are a winning formula for them.  Even the media couldn't ignore the damage they didl although they tried to "spin" it.  I think most people in the USA saw the truth of the matter.  I also think that many people think that this 1/6 commission is a witch hunt and that the vast majority of participants were actually protesting - not rioting. 

We know there was a great deal of property damage and death in the riots of last summer in contrast to the 1\6 protests where only 1 person was killer (and that by a head shot) and little property damage.  I won't say none, but campared to the riots last summer; it was minimal!

• In reality, the groups from the left that were there to actually harm the US, were far more dangerous. CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan leader of the Utah branch of the Antifa-BLM chapter brags about posing as a Trump Supporter and breaking windows at US Capitol building during riot. (I have a photo of him with his Trump hat on).  9305823463?profile=RESIZE_930xFootage obtained by the Gateway Pundit from militant Black Lives Matter and Antifa activist John Sullivan’s Discord server shows the so-called “civil rights activist” and his followers reveling inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 as they damaged federal property.

Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on, but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington, THATS A LIE!

“I’m just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week, THATS A LIE!

Yet, in footage streamed to his followers on Discord, Sullivan, who uses the name “Jayden X” on the app, can be heard inciting violence from inside the U.S. Capitol and boasting about breaking windows.

He and his followers were chanting “If we don’t get in, we’re going to burn this sh*t down,” he gloats. “Let’s go! This sh*t’s ours. F*ck yeah. I can’t believe this is reality and  we accomplished this sh*t”. “We did this sh*t together”. “I didn’t know I hit the window that hard”. “No one got that on camera”? “F*ck the blue! F*ck the blue!”

Btw, both CNN and NBC gave him $35,000 for his ‘report’! I saw a picture of 10 Antifa that were stopped at the Capital, but since has been scrubbed.

The Democrats own this!

Victory1

• Our country has been stolen! Our entire Government is now a disaster. They are NOT working their American citizens.
    DO YOU MISS TRUMP YET.? . 

• They are all "Trash" and there isn't a Red Blooded American among them willing to stand alone in public and display the attitudes they do. They are all gutless cowardly wonders. No honor among them at all. Dignity either. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• As usual, the people have it right and Pelosi has it backassward. Transparency, honesty, and completeness on all breaches of the laws. Starting with the spying onTrump before he was elected to an indepth investigation in Hillary and Bill Clinton. 

• When will the people who make up these polls realize that the leftist Democrat crooks don't care what the voters want? They look upon us as peasants who can be ignored. Things have gotten out of hand so far in this country that's now being run like a Communist country. I still say the only way to remedy the problem is to find a strong person to lead a revolution and bring justice and fairness back. Taking part in polls is just a waste of time because nothing is done. I get political polls through the mail all the time and I stopped filling them out after a while because I have yet to see any definite action. They are a waste of my time and now I just trash them. They are the same ones over and over. How many times do they have to read my answers? It's all fake because along with each one they always want a donation. To H&ll with that! It's just a scam. Why should I donate to our politicians to do their jobs they are already being paid to do?

• The only person I donated to was Trump for both election. 

This reply was deleted.