Replies

• This is how we got here, the CCP: https://michaeljlindell.com/

We are at war.

Absolute Proof
      Absolute Proof Please share with everyone you know to save our country! To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web…
    • Mike Lindell did his homework on this video! How can the Supreme Court not review this evidence? We OBVIOUSLY need to get rid of many COMMIES/TREASONOUS MAGGOTS!

• Wallace is a complete DICKHEAD

• He, Wallace, has been showing his true colors for a while now.  He's a sell out and traitor to the people.

• Don't forget Omar (Tent maker's sister) Kotex! She hates American Patriots & spews evil reteric constantly! Wallace & Katshit Courie are direct desendents of HITLER! They NEED to BE DEPROGRAMMED!!  

• Biden is an Unconstitutionally elected President per U.S. Constitution Article II, Section 1, Clause 2.

What, next election?

• I often do not agree with Rand Paul, but on this he is absolutely correct. And Wallace is an American hating idiot (just like all the other Democrats)  He has been that for very very very long! If FOX ever wants to be taken seriously agani, they need to get rid of him!!!

• Sadly Fox will never again be credible, they have far too many to gt rid of. Wallace is just one of them....

• Me too....FOX is dead to us now since election night...I still watch Judge J and Tucker occasionally but nothung else..It's OANN and Newsmax.

This reply was deleted.