ADMIN

The death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Friday evening sparked some very solemn responses from people of all political stripes.

While generally most would prefer to use the time immediately following the death of a public figure to remember their legacy, the political implications of RBG’s death left people on the Right and the Left to speculate about what will happen with the vacant seat left now on the highest court in the nation.

In fact, RBG’s death sparked a huge surge in donations on ActBlue.

But some on the Left started promising violence, not just political action.

read more:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/09/19/radical-left-threatens-riots-war-and-to-burn-it-down-if-rbg-replaced-n944513

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• While I am not a member of a civilian militia I do know some people that are and the leaders ALL have military experience and many have combat experience so a lot of what you are using as a scenario will not be happening.

Is their communications as good as the US Army?  No, but most do have decent short-range radio systems.  

Your comment on possible friendly fire issues is true because the FBI has made damn sure that there is damn little communication between the units.

However, most of them will only work to protect their own areas so this issue is kind of null and void.

Most of them have no desire to protect the leftist cities, they will stay out of those areas and stick to the more conservative areas that need protection.

The things I am hearing from most Constitutional Conservative is that those cities and their citizens are getting what they deserve for allowing the communist left to get into power and are not willing to do anything to protect/help them.

don't look for a civilian militia to go into Portland, SF, LA or any other dim ran city.  At the same time, they may start checking on anyone leaving.

• Forgot to say, I am a 30-year jarhead that was in Desert Shield and Desert Storm.  I am armed and WILL shoot to protect my self, my family, my friends, and our property.  I am 71 and the idea of spending the last few years of my life in jail isn't pleasant but if that is what it takes, I am willing to make the sacrifice... 

• Leadership must be capable of coordinated movement on a modern battlefield (especially in MOUT Operations)... too, ensure friendly fire incidents are kept to a minimum. 

The Civil Malitia doesn't have the electronic communication interface... needed, nor the training required to properly navigate on a modern battlefield. The private militia doesn't have IFF technology nor the training to use it.  In addition, they are not part of the order of battle and are not briefed on the tactical plans of our military. Their presence on the Battlefield may be confused with enemy formations. 

It appears you have limited experience in close quarters or MOUT combat...  where irregular militia units operate independently on the same terrain.  The U.S. Military had great difficulty in Viet Nam with Regional Vietnamese forcers (RF & PF units) ... They rarely wore uniforms, and often had limited or no communication interface with anyone. They often maneuvered independently, without coordinating with the U.S. or their military forces in the area. They frequently suffered and inflicted large casualties from and on friendly forces. 

The Civil Militia in the USA may well end up creating the same problems in an urban... MOUT campaign. 

• Yeah, bring it on

This reply was deleted.