ADMIN

The death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Friday evening sparked some very solemn responses from people of all political stripes.

While generally most would prefer to use the time immediately following the death of a public figure to remember their legacy, the political implications of RBG’s death left people on the Right and the Left to speculate about what will happen with the vacant seat left now on the highest court in the nation.

In fact, RBG’s death sparked a huge surge in donations on ActBlue.

But some on the Left started promising violence, not just political action.

read more:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/09/19/radical-left-threatens-riots-war-and-to-burn-it-down-if-rbg-replaced-n944513

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Funny that, Actblue when followed to its end, SHEZHAMH, guess what, it's the Democrat party donation page... Just let them try...

• Does anyone believe the fund raising money the Communsits a.k.a. Democrats is raising is legit?..............If you don't know the answer by now.............SUCKER!!!!

• In the event of a National Civil War or massive civil unrest... the President needs to immediately declare marital law, establish a national curfew, federalize local police in hot-zones and inform the private militia to stay home... get off the streets as they may be mistaken for insurrectionist and domestic terrorist. 

The Civil Militia is not equipped to aid local law enforcement or to assist regular army units... they don't have the training, leadership, communications, command and control resources needed to operate on a modern battlefield.  The private militia will only get in the way and may end up being inadvertently targeted as domestic terrorists.

• 90% of the counties in the US voted for Trump. We support Trump, we are armed, we won't allow radicals to burn anything and we aren't picky about how our police handle criminals. The ony thing they can burn are their own liberal areas. They will show it on TV and let us overlook that fact of course but we know better

• Now, It's time for the President of the United State to show the Demon Democrats who are in charge.

• I'll be waiting. Bring it on. Snowflakes don't have a chance. Just bought more ammo. Bye

• I DON'T KNOW ABOUT REST OF YOU BUT YOU BETTER BEREADY TO FIGHT LITERALLY IT WILL GO HOT NOVEMBER AFTER ELECTION AND WHEN IT DOES ALL BETS SRE OFF ANY LEFTY THAT I SEE HURTING ANYONE OR BURNING OR LOOTING WILL BE SHOT ON SITE

• THAT GUY REZA  ASLAN    TRY BURN THINGS DOWN i WILL PUT 2 IN CHEST 1 IN HEAD TRY ME MOTHER FUCKER WHEN SHTF WE WILL GET YOU

• Agreed 

• They will burn down marxist cities.

This reply was deleted.