ADMIN

The NEW SMELL DESPERATION for Me DESPERATION COMINGFROM THE DEMOCRATIC ARTY  | Meme on ME.ME

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She needs to be arrested for sedition and treason.... but will never happen 

• "IF" Trump wins reelection,,,,,,, and he gives the SOTU Address & the "GENNY" destroys the/her copy,,,,,,,,,,, like she did last time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, which is US government property,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, call the Master @ Arms and have 2 federal marshals come up on the podium and arrest the "GENNY" for destruction of gov property.. PLUS "TREASON,, INSERECTION"!!! !! HIGH !! bail,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they can afford it.. $10,000,000,, cash or bond!! I hope their wine fields are burning in Sonoma county...

• I can see it now!  No more Pelosi wine!

• It doesn't matter how many bills Pelosi passes.  They'll never pass the Senate.  Trump will never sign them into law.  They are also in direct conflict with the US Constitution.  Pelosi and the Democrats are throwing shit against a teflon wall, nothing will stick .......

• Lock her up!

• The Speaker of the House has no Constitutional or Statutory authority to demand or suggest an Article 25  removal of the President... her actions may be construed as insurrection or sedition... This is especially true given her overall conduct towards the President since his election... including her attempt to remove the President by the Impeachment process.  Threats of impeachment, indictment, jail, physical removal from the White House are a BUILDING CASE for insurrection, and sedition.  It is time to indict her and let a jury decide if she has surreptitiously been engaged in organizing and promoting the illegal removal of the President and the undermining of his administration and government.

• This calls for a grand jury!

• Exactly, but that takes an AG willing to impanel a Grand Jury and he has never been up to that task for any of the crimes we all know need prosecution... AG Barr and most of the US Attorneys are part of the problem... not the solution.

This reply was deleted.