ADMIN

The NEW SMELL DESPERATION for Me DESPERATION COMINGFROM THE DEMOCRATIC ARTY  | Meme on ME.ME

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is all unconstitutional... and may well be insurrection or sedition.  Charge her and put her on trial for insurrection, and sedition.

• Yes, all the above, plus treason.

• Anyone who goes against Trump is guilty of insurrection, sedition, and treason. 

• I agree with you 100% and they all need to be in jail.

• if this leads to congressional term limits then it's a blessing in disguise

• If Pelosi doesn't understand the Constitution of the United States then she should be put on a nursing home home alone with Biden and teach them how to eat by the

• the thing is she hates Donald Trump period there is a lot of reason why she hates Donald Trump 1 he won the election, 2 he is a man of his word 3 she is desperate for power and she is a female.

• The trigger for the 25th Amendment is Executive Action by the Primary Cabinet Level Secretaries of the Executive Branch... the Secretaries of each department must act to invoke the 25th Amendment... Congress is not involved unless the President objects or the VP fails to return the office once the disability or cause for the invocation of the 25th is removed.

Nancy Pelosi's commission should be considered SEDITIOUS or an open act of insurrection ... and dealt with by the DOJ and FBI as a lawless act.  The Commission has no authority to challenge the President under the US Constitution.  Using it to remove a President is unconstitutional... or LAWLESS an act of sedition or treason.  It must not go unanswered, as such events give rise to more acts of lawlessness when they are not dealt with forthrightly.

• She will never get this through - it is all for show and tell to let everyone know how important she is!  Pffff!  She is an idiot who should have the room next to Biden in the old folks home.

• She's worse than an idiot - she is evil!

This reply was deleted.