Replies

• Well said, Laural. I am blessed in that I never felt hate. I must admit though to be pragmatic in that I try to think and apply logic to a discussion. That does not mean I would ignore the evil in a culture or a race but I would never condemn the whole of a people to the devils arena. This woman it seems is driven not by a moral compass but simply by the color of her skin.

• Very well said and I agree with you

• Who the hell would listen to this slob piece of shit to begin with.

• The students that are forced to sit in her class and endure her racist B.S.

• What a crock ofbs.

• If she was correct, it is not a good idea to start a race war.

PSDT_2017.06.22.guns-01-10.png

• then according to her barack obama is a villain for his mama is white. and what about colin kaperneck who is biracial and who was raised by white people

• some one should make a movie where she has a near death experience and when she comes back decides to sue god for allowing whites into heaven and non whites into the other place

• This woman is building an racist agenda in her own mind to make a name fit herself. Wiping white MFs out is all people need to know how racist, angry and divisive she is. Just another person jumping on the fanatical made up issue of white supremacy that has been ground into her brain through her family and education!

• White people are the villains?  Has this idiot ever looked at the crime stats?  What an idiot.  How did she ever get a college degree - let alone a Masters Degree (she would have to have a Masters Degree at least to be teaching at a college).  Rutgers University should fire her ass and black ball her.  Bet she would turn to crime very quickly - if she hasn't already!

This reply was deleted.