ADMIN

10173467471?profile=RESIZE_710x

The only thing saving Joe Biden’s political hide on the border since he took office has been an obscure public health law that allows the government to immediately expel illegal aliens who arrive at the border. Title 42 was first imposed by Donald Trump in 2020 despite the predictable and vicious outcry from open borders fanatics.

Without Title 42, more than a million illegal aliens who showed up at our border since Biden’s term began would have been allowed in.

Despite enormous pressure applied by fanatics to drop the rule and embrace the chaos, Biden valued his job more than the support of the crazies. He maintained the Title 42 restrictions for the most part, allowing some exceptions but also allowing for the deportation of almost all illegals who show up at the border.

Now, two appeals court rulings have mostly upheld Title 42 but with some important exceptions. The Biden administration will likely be forced to examine an illegal’s asylum claim to make sure they aren’t returned to a country where they will be tortured or killed, according to a unanimous ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit — the most liberal appeals court in the country.

read more here: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/03/05/public-health-law-allowing-for-the-expedited-deportation-of-illegals-upheld-in-federal-court-n1564034

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Biden, you insult my intelligence. My taxes are done for 2021 it appears I pay 15 % of my hard-earned money to live in the USA. It`s way past time to reign in our government spending. They aren`t accountable for their spending and why not? With our open borders, Peon has a different meaning for me.

• devildemocommiecrats consider themselves above the law, the Constitution, and most important, they think the idea of a supreme being "misinformation"!!!!! Worst yet for both them individually and for the country!!!!!!!!!!

• Can we please expel the biden admin!!!

This reply was deleted.