Replies

• Mike, The Early Settlers did the same thing to clear the land for farming and grazing. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain 

• Can't this idiot even answer a question without looking at the cheat sheet that she has on her desk?

• This reply was deleted.
    • And they do not even know what will be happening to kids that are being vaccinated.  Or even if they will survive the vaccine.  

• Lots of people need to be in prison or even the death penalty for letting patients die.  I watched this on OAN tonight.

• Government needs to be cleansed of all retrobates.

• What a disgusting person she is

• Jea9, Not burn down, just remove the "Positions". Much in the same manner that Reagan did with the " Air Traffic Controllers." This removed the Union holds and all the members. They were replaced with well tested and trained personnel without incidents. Return "Local Control" to the Citizens of the Districts. As to the MEDIA, do no watch, read or listen, the "Sponsors who pay the expenses dictate the " Content. "

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Yep ... I remember Reagan's action vis-a-vis the Air Traffic Controllers!

• That is really what I meant,  Lynn. Fire would solve nothing. Firing solves everything followed or preceded by dissolving positions. Thank you for the opportunity to clarify myself. 

• In the past, Native Americans who lived among the timber areas would on occasion set the Forrest afire. The sole purpose in doing so was to allow the sunlight to reach the ground and allow the Grasslands to grow to feed the Deer and Elk, which in turn guaranteed the survival of the Tribes. Our "School Systems" appear no different in that the "Systems" have reached such heights and fullness as to prevent "Actual Knowledge" from reaching the Students.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.