Replies

• She loves China so much, "Force feed her 10#s of Dry Rice and Alum, then slowly add warm water."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• She never should have been hired, she is an embarrassment!

• Its like discovering Cockroaches in One's Home. Can't remember inviting them in, and it is HELL getting rid of them! 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We welcome a hypersonic nuclear-capable weapons system in the hands of a potential enemy... is she nuts?  This is an example of the kind of lunacy that the Marxist Democrat Party is famous for.  Next, she will be welcoming ELECTION FRAUD as a tool in the democratic process... healthy cheating never hurts anyone... RIGHT?

• "It ain't over till the Fat Lady Sings!" Personally, I haven't heard any singing and no music. Certainly no "Funeral Dirge!" My Wife and myself may be slower now, ache a bit more in the mornings and have traded in Walking for Running, but We Will Never Surrender to Enemies, Foreign or Domestic. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The enemy's surrender is not in the Marxist lexicon... they would rather we resist and die than surrender.... it takes a lot of resources to house dissidents and it is a real problem managing the disposal of millions of corpses.  They'd rather just kill us and bury us in mass graves or feed us to the wildlife and natural order in an open field,  After all the birds need to eat.

• China owns us thanks to Biden. Benedict Arnold would be so proud of him. Biden may be a relative of Arnold.

• How about a kick in the ass, would you welcome that too?

• See no evil- hear no evil - and definitely speak no evil.  Is it any wonder that the USA is the laughing stock of the world?!?

• What else can anyone expect form a leftist commie baby murdering dipshit like that....

This reply was deleted.