Replies

• Update: White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who was explicitly named in the Russian list, jokingly dismissed the action by Russia as no big deal and unworthy of serious attention has reportedly opened a "GoFundMe" page @ HolyShe-it Help Me Now! Hunter Biden also has turned to "GoFundMe" @ ReplaceMyGrift and his father Joe Biden joined him @TheBigGuysCut. It's anticipated the remaining 10 people from the Biden Régime will also seek alternate funding from those questionable 82 million ballot casting Biden supporters.

• zeverything this lying, brainless idiot says is bizarre!!!!!!!!!!

• Psssssaki noted: Well Peter... You might not know, but President Biden is highly engaged in this matter. At his order, the Administration has provided all Personal, Financial and Residential data to our Russian counterparts regarding the US Individuals identified on the Russian "Stop" list. Additionally... A highly upset and crying  AOC, a true patriot I might add, has volunteered to be added to the list!

• Now that is a GREAT list. If those people were eliminated from America, we could go back to enjoying life here in the USA.

As good as that list is, it’s missing the Clintons, the Obamas, Nancy Pelosi, and a good many others.

Oh well, One step at a time.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA! (SARCASM)  Psaki has got to be the MOST SNARKY US Press Secretary in history.  What makes it worse is that she is a congential LIAR and STUPID!!!

• Pray to God to strike down  this house  of communest  fools  , I don't think we can serve  if this bunch  is in there a nuther  day  .not  to mention 2 1/2 more years .😈😈

• I wonder is anyone on the White House staff has any coignitive abilities.  Or is it that they are just so used to lying and talking like the fools they are that they can't do anything else!

This reply was deleted.