Replies

• Nobody anticipated anything about this fiasco cause our leadership is about as bright as a burnt out light bulb especially the idiot that was appointed

• Where and when I grew up, even the girls would have beaten up Biden Daily, because  he just pisses people off!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Since Biden has been in politics over 47 years, he has always been on the outside looking in. He could care less what happens to the American people. He cares far more for Biden, China, Party, THATS it!  

• "He who angers me, conquers me." Anger the opponent and conquer.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• So stupid

• If you have to explain the "Joke", the " Joke" was never worthy to begin with! This is the "Basic Truth" for all endeavors.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• A complete useless POS...she is going to retire soon because she was WAY over her head for this job!!! Can't wait to see who they are goung to pull out of the woodwork next?

• We did not anticipate,Nor did we have ANY sort of Contingency Plan in place,After we pulled ALL our Military  troops,out before thinking about our U.S. citizens,and Allied Translaters,lLiaisons,what;.....? Cafeteria workerss etc..Cause Damn skippy,if you served one peanut butter cookie to  U.S.personnel,if you cleaned their offices,or drove them around Kabul,...We are sorrry,But We won`t be able to save you,or your Families. Somebody needs to Fix this

• An anonomous source cited: The LGBTQ Guys in Federal Prison can't wait to share a Cell with "Saki". 

• I don't know who said it, but "You can't sink a ship and then brag about the lifeboats."

This reply was deleted.