Replies

• Well, at least you'd know if she's a natural red head or not.

But I can tell you for a fact that morning after experience is worst after a night of drinking Ouozo in an Athens cantina and you wake up paralyzed from the the booze, can barely move & your bunk mate is the hairy, beefy waitress from the bar.

That, my friend, is real terror ... Psaki is minor league (as she is in all things) compared to that.

• After six weeks at sea, one night ashore of heavy drinking, to awaken the next morning, turn in bed and there she is! First thought, "Oh Crap!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• She gets paid to lie unlike China Joe who lies because that,s what he always does . 

• That may be true - but she enjoys doing it as much as he does.  I wonder is there is a de"mock"rat alive that even can spell truth anymore!

• I didn't think that she could be as STUPID as she looks ............but I was wrong !!!........ Why doesn't  she do something with that hair ? Yuk

• She, as the mouthpiece for a very sick bunch of heathens, is herself a sick heathen.

• I wish people would stop denegrating heathens -  many of them have far more integrity than any de"mock"rat.

• I hope the kid sues Biden for everything he has!!!!!   He was a private citizen at the time, so the suit can go forward!  And this idiot needs to leave the WH - she is either the dumbest human being or has no problems saying what she is told to say - in other words LIE!!!!

• Deflect and blame all you want.  Face it, Jen.  You've met your match in Peter Doocy.

This reply was deleted.