Replies

• God ain't done with us until the 20th! The eveil ones reset might just end up being our REFOUNDING!!!!.............Fuc_ these tyrants. We won't tolerae them. They're already scared of us and protecting their capitals from our wrath. Sorry. We ain't that frigging stupid. W'e'll be hunting the morthers down one at a rime. HOW DARE THEY TRY TO SUBJECT US!!!

• ALL THE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE REPUBLICAN NEED TO GO TO SOME PLACE WHERE THEY ARE BEING HURT TO THE CORE.

• MSN,Facebook,Twitter,Google. ALL ARE COLLUDING IN OUR OVERTHROW. It looks like everything they put up has to be C.C.P. approved. The CEO's should fear being HUNG for being the C.C.P.'s partner in our overthrow. SO SHOULD CONGRESS!

• Without Donald J Trump, the People have no representation.

• that is so true and not only that God has lifted his hand on America especially right now.

• That's exactly it, Royce. Why else do you think we the people are so fiercly loyal to Trump no matter what?

• they fear him exposing their TREASON!!!!!

• Too late for that  Already done. Now they're making us HATE them as we should.They're going to round us all up and kil us if we let this OBVIOUS BLATENT COUP happen.

Half the country wants their freedom back from these tyrants!!!! They should all be fearing for their lives.  You know they are. Tha's why they're ham fisting us. Just feeds my contemot for them and stirs my conviction. I'm sure it does for millions more too! All loose missiles cuasen they cut us of. HOW STUPID OF THEM!  Good luck finding us all sic semper tyrannis!

• And why do you think the whole rotten cesspoopl of D.C. has to destroy him!!!!

• They've learned how to flip elections and now they're pro's at it! We'll never see another fair election again! They corrupted the system!

This reply was deleted.