Replies

• She speaks the truth, and the liberal scum wanted to remove her just like they always do when  they don't want to hear the truth.

• Mike, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

• BABY!!!

Many men will pay to see a  woman pole dance,

but I'd pay to see Cuckie Schumer pimp slapped! (and boy was he)

• Hey chuck a.k.a. Democrats. It's good for tyrants if people fear you. Not good for tyrants when we HATE YOU though. We hate your fucking terroist army of Antifa and BLACK ISIS too!

Sic Semper Tyrannis to the WHOLE DAMN CABAL. WE HATE YOU MORE THAN FEAR YOU!!!!.................FEEL OUR WRATH!!!!!

• these vicious bast.rds are criminals - for stealing the election with fraud votes - who believe they are above the law

• The Democrat Party could not steal the election without the capitulation and support of the GOP...   Sen. Mitch McConnell and VP Mike Pence destroyed our Constitutional Republic... Mark well both men.  Sen. Mitch McConnell and VP Mike Pence need to find no place to hang their hat in the USA.  Wherever they go the disdain for them must be so great that they have no rest, no shelter, and no support from the patriot or the community.

If Sen McConnell had supported our President from day one... and VP Pence had been loyal to the Constitution and the People this fraudulent election would have been instantly exposed, and publically overturned. However, McConnell was in on the fraud from the get-go... he is a deep state and Chicom operative; part of the globalist cabal who have sold their birthright for a seat at the Marxist's table of power.  We must not forget it. 

Don't blame the Marxists for doing what they do... Blame the treason that permitted such tyranny to take hold in our halls of government... Blame the GOP/RNC for abandoning their base in an arrogant rush to secure their power in a New World Order.  A Globalist cabal that shall soon turn on the whole of the public, as they attempt to govern where they lack the CONSENT...  of the People.  There can and will be no peace, only rivers of sorrow and blood in the streets of America, as long as they hold power. 

• Ron, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  It is the deep state gop TRAITORS, including chicom mitch and pence, who are to blame.  Pence has always been so good, I don't know if he was threatened and scared off or bought off but either way he betrayed the Constitution and We the People!!!!!

• You are perfectly right! They are both on my you-know-what list, and I've already told McConnell that he isn't called The Turtle for nothing!

• Part of the GOP capitulation is shared by Georgia's gov. Kemp and SOS Rafensberger, but then you have that fat, greasy slug Abrams, paying people to vote, curing/collecting/manufacturing ballots AND her sister, who is an Atlanta black-robe, no less - - -a perfect commie set-up.

• Keep pissing us off,Sic Semper Tyrannis and YOU ARE THE TYRANTS!

This reply was deleted.