Replies

• HE DESERVE IT!

• people are so sick and tired of Chuckie Cheeze and Nance Pags being so rude to everyone.

that is not how you treat the American People or the American President.

This woman has just about had enough.

• That House Hag is like a raging rash that will not go away!

• American patriots never treat the president of the USA like the commies treat Trump who is getting impeached a second time. That's the real insurrection. 

• Folks, I was at DC for the rally and I met many DC Patriots and most or born another country. God bless that lady, we all need to be like her.

• Some in New York are still patriots and understand what is happening to our nation - -better still, like this lady, they know exactly WHO is to blame and it's NOT President Trump!

• June, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  I live in Oklahoma and we are solidly behind President Trump.  He is my president and will be until 2024.  mr dementia and his ineligible whore are usurpers!!!!!

• June, you are right. Trump can't be blamed for anything. If anything has gone wrong, it's definitely not his fault but the fault of the deep state, of the demonrats, of obummer, etc. They all worked against the best president in my lifetime. Yet, he still made America great again. 

• It was good to see Schmuck Schumer get put in his place. Just looking at the smirk on his face made my blood boil over! He;s lucky he has armed security surrounding him. Yet this jew bastard wants to take everyones Second Amendment rights away! Schmuck Schumer your day of reckoning is coming!

• Bruce, if not in this life he will certainly pay in eeternity!!!!!

This reply was deleted.