Replies

• RIGHT ON  !!!!!

• I'd say that she did NOT "go off the rails" at all!!  She was just speaking for MILLIONS of Americans who hate Schumer's guts!!  I'm Jewish, but KIKES like that give the rest of us a VERY bad name!!  "Say goodnight, Chuckie!!"

• Schmuckie is Jewish?

I swear, the Rabbi must have thrown away the wrong part after Schmuckies briss.

Schumer could not possibly be more useless.

• Joy, I agree, not off the rails but spot on!!!!!  upchuck and his ilk should be hanged for TREASON!!!!!  He will pay in eternity for selling his soul to satan for wealth and power now!!!!!

• TERM LIMITS needed

• Joy, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

• It is always good to see patriots standing up for their country. We the people are the silent majority who uphold their pledge of allegiance to the country and to Trump, who is the only one out there who will save our Republic, our freedom and values.

• I wish I could understand what she said, but I admire her patriotism and passion. I would have done the same.

• She said,"F- -k you,Chuck" and God Bless her for it! ......Sic Semper Tyrannis

• May the good Lord keep this Brave Lady safe in the days to come. God bless her, and all our Patriots willing to stand up for our President and our Republic.

This reply was deleted.