ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Janet, I believe you are right!  With all the corruption at the ballet box, what other options do we have?? Over the years, I have been involved in one protest after another, have stormed the offices of our representatives and written letter after letter and nothing has changed..We should all look back at our history that ushered in Liberty from the Tea Party in Boston Harbor to the first shot fired at Arbor Green.......

• I do see it coming to this...People are aware of the corruption at the polls and the manipulation of the vote by the Dems..That leaves one option for the people and sadly, it may very well come to that...

• The Founding Fathers believed in an armed citizenry.  Why?  To shoot rabbits, bears, deer....partially.  The main reason was for people to protect themselves from an evil and tryannical government.

• if we follow the law of the land and the ten commandment things like these will not be seeing.

• Agreed, but not everyone want to follow the 10 Commandments, unfortunately.  Heaven on earth is too much for them....they can't stand it.

• Oh well, good luck to all of you, I gave it my best shot to actually do something about it with no response.🙈🙉🙊

Stay safe out there, Over and Out.

• don't have that attitude your voice does matter we are in for a lifetime so keep up the good work.

• half of those people voted for the governor what do we expect?

• Remove the Grinch, Remove the Grinch, Remove the Grinch, Remove the Grinch, Remove the Grinch, Remove the Grinch, Remove the Grinch, 

•  Plan of attack, get the state's open and attack Joe Biden with his assault cases.

I've been splitting the vote on Twitter using the Bernie Bros I got a lot of them voting for The Green party. 🤣

I secretly put a lot of people together in 2016 just split the vote from Hillary to the green party we could do it again.

The way we would have to work it is we all discuss it here because Twitter read your direct messages so we can't use that platform.

Everyone has to open up another account and we all grow the followers and believe it or not some of us are green party and some of us are Bernie Bros and we split Joe Biden's people.

This reply was deleted.