ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I saw live news accounts of these two action responses to rioters by the 101st Airborne in Detroit in 1967 during the riots:

1) During a live telecast in Detroit one night a 1964 Ford convertible, loaded with 'protestors' blocked the intersection at Claremont and Woodward Ave.. The TV camera showed the occupants having a grand old time high-fiving each other when all of a sudden they bailed out of their car and ran into the night. The next thing that came into my TV screen that night was a picture of a military tank that simply ran over the Ford and smashed it; on live TV;

2) In another live instance a cameraman was running along side a tank as it was going down a residential street in Detroit one night. All at once, on camera, you could see and hear the flashes of gunfire coming from one of the tenement buildings. The next thing on camera showed a soldier, coming out of the tank and started manning the 50 Cal machine gun mounted on the tank. The soldier began firing at the building and continued to fire until the building fell, in pieces, to the ground. 

The rioters burned down Detroit until someone in government, I hate to give him credit because I believe he was nothing but a piece of shit, LBJ decided to end it all and sent the troops in. I watched, again on live TV, as the tanks, equipment and troops entered Detroit via the Edsel Ford Fwy (I-94). 

White folks had had enough and the government responded in 1967. Government isn't responding today. The communists have found a home in America.

• Drag the vehicles off, arrest them...

This reply was deleted.