Replies

• Dr. Fauci is a traitor, he has betrayed the trust given to him by the American People... Worse, he has allowed his warped views regarding the value of human life to overcome his conscience. Faucjhi's criminal conduct goes well beyond a mere lack of judgment and responsibility for the current Pandemic.  He embraced genocide when he conducted gain of function research that weaponized the COVID virus, whose only purpose is to murder billions of innocent human beings.

Yes, Dr. Fauchi lied to the President, Congress, and the American People...   He is an elitist who views the masses as disposable commodities; too, be used and discarded when they no longer meet his needs or standards of utility. Nazi Doctor Mengele's experiments pale in light of  Dr. Fauchi's gain of function research and his handling of the Pandemic.

• Ron, I agree, Dr. Mengele is a TRAITOR, a satanist loyal only to satan and his other minions who seek to destroy America and establish satan's new world order global dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

• You nailed the truth

• We should all be marching in DC like our friends in Europe.

• And do what? End up like 1/6? Marching in DC is a show the politicians don't care about, most of them leave town when they know the people are coming.

• Public demonstrations are useless without an overall long-term plan that is designed to remove the political obstacles to reform... they must be consistent, pervasive, and identified with specific goals: a Term Limit and a Recall Amendment, a Balanced Budget Amendment, the down-sIzing of the Federal Government, etc.  Random, weekend events are counterproductive.  They provide a false sense of accomplishment and merely vent the people's ire and demands for reform.

The left understands weekend events go away on Monday... that they serve only to moderate the masses ire over the current political crisis. They know that weekend rallies substitute political theater for actual political gain, by creating a sense of temporary satisfaction in the masses. They permit the public to make a statement while accomplishing nothing in reality.  We need long-term, persistent demonstrations.  We need public demonstrations that engage 'passive-aggressive' acts of civil disobedience, coordinated with political activism designed to achieve specific goals while remaining engaged. 

Feel-good rallies only placate the immediate ire of the public and serve no long-term interests for reform... we need well-organized CAMPAIGNS of peaceful civil disobedience. The political class needs to be convinced that we will remain in the field, on strike, and engaged in acts of peaceful civil disobedience until the sitting government relents and meets the Public's demands for political reform.  It takes committed leadership, central planning, and an organization capable of mustering the masses and PROPERLY resourcing their cause... lacking these essentials, our campaign to reform government will end poorly.

• Ron,I agree but like you have stated many times, we need financial support that doesn't seem to be forthcoming from conservative billionaires who care more for theit personal wealth than they do the good of the nation and We the People!!!!!!!!!!  Left wing nutcases like soros, gates, zuckerberg, and the others are willing to put millions into the new world order.  people like the koch brothers don't seem to be willing to spend money to protect their wealth, not realizing they will lose it anyway when the satanists take over!!!!!!!!!!

• With all respect!  We have become Warriors at our Comptures!  Me and million other Patriots were there Jan 6th and I would not had traded that for a minute.  You have to stand-up for what you believe in!  If the Tea Party wants to organized you have my money and help.  I do enjoy our emails back-in-forth, but I'm just like rest of you,  I want justice!  

• Russ, I am happy to see your offer.  I can't do much because I am old and very disabled.  What we need is for the younger generations, the ones who will bear the brunt of the tyranny, to stand up.  They have youth and personal interest on their side.  Chances are I won't live long enough to see the worst of it and travel is a problem for me, even if the expenses are covered!!!!!!!!!!

• The freedoms that we are accustomed to are being questioned, and that is step one in the process of elimination. We, the People, are powerless when leadership is not forthcoming to stem the rising tide of those in power  with the funds (provided by us through taxes) who are hell bent to remove the foundations on which America was built.

Many people know full well the designs of wealthy, influential, treasonous people advancing their cause  while doing nothing to effectively combat them. Why? Two reasons pretty much sum it up.

One. Those with the means to do so are secret participants in the program.  And two, the masses are helpless to stop it.   The active perps are well aware of both.  No leadership, no funding.  That means it is a done deal.

Plus, the folks who care are no longer young and able even if funding and leadership were granted.  We are up against it, folks. Only our eyeballs are above water now.

This reply was deleted.