ADMIN

Liberal Meme Gallery 2 - Politically Incorrect Humor

Most basic principle of the Constitution: Spending originates in the House, and can only happen when passed by both houses of Congress.

But Biden -- who will "Restore Our Norms," according to the left and the left-leaning NeverTrump neoliberals -- is plotting to simply jettison the entire constitutional structure and just start spending by presidential fiat.

"President Joe Biden is facing calls from more liberal members of his party to use executive actions to bypass Congress and pass his $1.75 trillion Build Back Better plan."

Squad member Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., who chairs the Congressional Progressive Caucus, wrote in an opinion piece for The Washington Post, that "[W]e are calling on the president to use executive action to immediately improve people's lives. Taking executive action will also make clear to those who hinder Build Back Better that the White House and Democrats will deliver for Americans."

Donkey-Chompers was quick to echo the demand:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., earlier this month tweeted that Biden "needs to lean on his executive authority now."

"He has been delaying and underutilizing it so far. There is an enormous amount he can do on climate, student debt, immigration, cannabis, health care, and more. Time is running out - we need to move and use alternative paths."

And it's not just The Squad.

read more:
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/397163.php

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "(W)e need to move and use alternative paths."  Ah yes.  The end justifies the means.  Any and all means.  The Constitution?  Just "a damn piece of paper".  Now, where have we heard that before...oh.  That's right.  From the other side of the political aisle as well....

I am saying that this has been a betrayal of the Republic from both the Dems and the Repubs.  And don't say that we weren't warned.  When they both succeeded in allowing BHO to serve, not just one illegal term in the office, but - rubbing our noses in the smelly pile - a follow-uo term AS WELL, the die was cast.  TPTB knew by that inaction on the part of The Public that they had won the war, and everything else that they would come up with in its wake would just be more of the same, and the same, and the same.  Driving a coach and horses through the wall of the Constitution - of the rule of law in the country - that they had initially breached with that brazen theft in broad daylight.  I don't think it's too late to save the Republic.  But no thanks to the current level of leadership IN the country.  Time for a clean sweep.  The authorities of both major political parties: Brought to trial for conspiring between them to engage in a coup d'etat, and, when found guilty (most probbly via a military tribunal), the authorities imprisoned, the Parties fined measurably, and then dissolved, for being the  criminal enterprises that they will have been found out to be.  The U.S. military - under Martial Law - to oversee new, 'free and fair' elections 'within a time certain'; all corruption in the process wrung out of it via the quantum-computer abilities that we have these high-tech days.  And we start fresh, on a higher turn of the civiizational spiral than ever before.  Another, though integrally related, story.  And it all hinges on one little fact: the inability of Joe and Jill Public to understand what the term, a 'natural born' citizen, means, and meant to the constitutional Framers.  (As it turns out, it means, and meant, a heckuva lot.)   

• Oh it sounds good Stan. Tell me, what prevents the Military from dawdling with the seized civil authority through martial law.

You realize that Obama and Biden have been purging patriot soldiers in favor of order-followers, right?

An Army General stiffed his Commander-in-Chief, who later supplied arms and materiel to terrorists.

When was his call to account before Congress who accepted his commission? His arrest? His resignation?

I am afraid that Trumans buck stops here with the American people. They own the problem and they must solve it.

• I grant you that the military is an iffy prospect these days, Skeptical (for the reason that you give, and others).  But I ask you, and others so inclined on this site, to consdier three things.  1) That particulrly staunch patriots in the military have been aware at least since the time of the JFK assassination that very powerful forces, "foreign and domestic," were at work to take down this Republic, and have been planning the execution of their response ever since.  2) That with the vast majority of the MSM & the social media platforms under their control, the NWO crowd would raise such a stink against any armed attempt by The People to take the country back from their control - 'domestic terrorists' being just one appellation they would, and do, aply by which to smear us - that they could stifle the Counter-Revolution to their Revolution (including the coup d'etat that they effected in the Nov. 2020 Elections) all to easily.  Now, that fact shouldn't stop The People from engaging in forensic audits of the 2020 elections in the key swing states; that is defiitely part of the responsibiity of "the American people".  But what I am getting at is No. 3: the considerable value of waiting for the new, censor-free media platform(s) to be rolled out by Pres. Trump in Feb.  We need that megaphone, to make our case to the wider American public.  And I wouldn't at all be surprised to find that that key element in this Morality Play that we are engaged in is what the military are also waiting for, before they make their move, to take this country back from the brink of slavery to the NWO's almighty State.  All of which is to say: Patience is a virtue.  And: Trust.  That there are virtuous people behind the scenes - military and otherwise - looking after this nation.  And they mean to win this war, between the forces of Darkness.  And the forces of The Light. For that Light to rule on Earth.  As it does in Heaven.               

• Surely. I simply believe no magic bullet can be easily employed for resolution before the last commercial break.

This is life or death reality. Sudden death is the conclusion any time from....................................................NOW.

• Wouldn't put it passed them.  I doubt if any de"mock"rat can spell law and definitely Constitution is much too long for them!

• OK....  All of these pro-commey politicians is irrevelant.... REALLY!!  They are all "play-actors" and the goal is a totally dismantling of our Constitution...  Why did I say "irrevelant"? Because as long as they get us to look at the back & forth bickering, we will not do what is necessary.... We need a revolution!  Our government is too corrupt to save.   We need to remove the clutter off its foundaton and start over again.  The question is this;  do we have the courage to push back  no matter what is takes?    

• I agree, we need to get off our asses and revolt to clear the commies out of our Gov.. We've tried everything else, that's all that's left!!

• And I agree with all three of you-- Steve, mlopez and Paul-- It's time to clean house. But, forgive me for being a hopeless optimist-- I don't see it happening. No doubt that a handful of oatmeal-brained members of "Congress" actually see this nonsense as an option, and trust me, I don't take such threats lightly. These subversives need to be plucked from the swamp. Still, for Progressives, the upcoming midterms represent a do-or-die last stand. I believe that "smarter" heads among Dems will prevail, even if only sightly "smarter." 

Neither Congress nor Joe Biden (by fiat) can spend money not authorized by Congressional legislation, and, save for those morons among "the squad," they know it. Obama tried this with his massive but failed executive order on Imigration in 2016. That fiat never got off the ground. It was stopped dead by SCOTUS. The measure was championed by House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, who publicly urged Obama to "Go Big." Though still an influential force among the left today, Hoyer knows he got burned. So, I see Hoyer and Speaker Pelosi as two reasons why this idea is dead on the vine. As for the White House, who knows? I guess "they"-- whoever's actually running things there-- might try issuing an executive order, but the courts will stop them with a force of dispatch equal to the blow that torched Obama's initiative in 2016.  God, I hope I'm right on this. 

• Can't wait for these communists to be booted from congress

This reply was deleted.