Replies

• AOC is one... if not the single greatest gift the Republican Party could receive from the Democrats! Well... that is unless Mitch McConnell screws it up!

• Mitch McConnell is also a great gift to the democrats. He’ll gladly help them destroy America.

• So true Thomas! Mitch McConnell has a long history of taking a projected overwhelming Republican victory and turning it into a massive loss!

• The only emergency is getting rid of the Dems

• Sorry Democrats... But I take my Global Climate Crisis ques from Bill and Melinda Gates' who have a New $43 million Southern California Beach front Mansion and the Obama's who after years of vacationing on Martha's Vineyard, purchased a $14.8 million waterfront home on an affluent island off the coast of Massachusetts and who are currently constructing a multi-million-dollar ocean front estate in Oahu Hawaii. If they are not worried about Global Warming ...Why should we be?

• This reply was deleted.
    • And this rant has what to do with climate emergency?

• ilona and mlopez... Come on you two: Stop! It's time for the both of you to have a "Chris Cuomo - Don Lemon moment!"   I love you ilona... I love you mlopez. No I love you more...

• Hey mlopez...  I love ya man... LOL!

• Well, this goes to show you that the uninformed Luciferian whacko Cow that she is that Biden just can't do it because her Luciferian crazed mind, which must have been destroyed spending all that time in a bar, slopping up the vomit from the far left psychopaths who thought she was the bee's knee's when she was just a spoiled Luciferian psychotic cow, don't know that the science only shows, >2.5% Carbon pollution is man-caused and does not pass the smell test for a "Climate Emergency." 

• Part of the Marxist plan to take over the nation. 

This reply was deleted.