ADMIN

President Donald Trump made a surprise appearance at the President’s Day celebration organized near his Florida home, Mar-a-Lago, today. His motorcade was greeted by a crowd of at least 1,000 Trump supporters chanting “We love you” and “USA!” “USA, USA, USA” the crowd began to chant. One woman appeared to shout, “We know you won, everyone knows you won, even the losers!”

Right Side Broadcasting reported live from the celebration, interviewing Trump supporters from all walks of life before the crowd quickly made their way to the sidewalks after hearing that President Trump may make a surprise appearance.

One man, a Cuban native, told Right Side Broadcasting, “From 2018, I went to a Donald Trump rally, and I saw the slogan, that was most remarkable, it took my heart.”

“Any time, you know, I hear there’s a rally, I follow,” said the native Spanish speaker, who revealed that he traveled from Orange, California to Florida in the hope of attending a Trump rally and seeing President Trump.

Another man, who provides security for the Club 45 club in Florida, said he supports President Trump because “He’s for the people, he’s absolutely for the people, he doesn’t care about anybody’s agenda but the people’s agenda and America First, period, full stop.”

When asked if he was surprised by the massive turnout for the former President, he said “No, not at all, not at all.”

Another man, anti-lockdown activist Chris Nelson, told Right Side Broadcasting that people were there because of “what President Trump stands for.”

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-pro-trump-presidents-day-celebration-erupts-in-usa-chants-when-trump-motorcade-drives-by/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jim, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

• Bob ... I see Trump as this century's Gracchus (the Roman politician who 'invented' Populism & almost took down the Senatorial cabal that ruled & plundered the Empire. He was much loved by the people & when the peo refused to desert his cause, the cabal killed him.)

Let us hope we & Trump fare better this time around.

• Jim, I nagree, President Trump, still my president, is loved by We the People and hated by the satanic establishment for the same reason, he is for We the People and the Constitution!!!!!!!!!!

• A some say it is over.

• President Trump, still my president, indeed won the election but the devildemocommiecrats, the gop establishment TRAITORS, AND THE PRAVDA/GOEBBELS PROPAGANDISTS hate him because he supports the Constitution and We the People!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.