ADMIN

Free speech: then Nazi soldier, now Antifa no difference | StareCat.com

Pro-abortion activists are targeting Catholic churches for protests on Mother's Day, with some citing the Roman Catholic faith of multiple justices who reportedly at one point supported the leaked draft opinion striking down Roe v. Wade.

The protests follow days of organizing in front of the Supreme Court building following the leak Monday night – protests that led the Washington, D.C., police to erect a fence ostensibly to protect the building and justices within. Fox News has also learned that there has been a strong police presence at the justices' homes following the leak. 

"Whether you’re a ‘Catholic for Choice’, ex-Catholic, of other or no faith, recognize that six extremist Catholics set out to overturn Roe," the pro-abortion organizing group Ruth Sent Us posted on Twitter, with a video of activists appearing to disrupt a church service. "Stand at or in a local Catholic Church Sun May 8."

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-abortion-groups-target-churches-for-mothers-day-protests

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another word when man eat the fruit of which God told them not to eat they disobey God ever since the down fall come until Jesus Christ came into the world and died for our sin.

• How can he or she?

• Send them ot my house.  I am not as kind and gentle as the police.

• Same here!

• Hope someone gets videos of these scumbags holding a PEACEFUL protest so it can be Published and also sent to the lying Pasaki who says their side is peaceful. Forget you saw buldings burning, police beaten, merchandise stolen etc etc. They must think we forgot already.

• As graphic as English is for describing atrocities, there are not sufficient words in American English to describe the depths of depravity & evil of the Democrat Communists ...

• REVOLUTIONS BEGIN IN CHURCHES AND TAVERNS. BARTENDER TEN BOILERMAKERS AND A SHERRY FOR FATHER JOHN. HE IS WORKING TODAY.

WHAT YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MY PEOPLE YOU DO UNTO ME. JESUS CHRIST.

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW.

• IF YOU SAVE ONE LIFE YOU SAVE THE WORLD. HEBREW EXPRESSION.

https://youtu.be/ZUjqvfDBZBw

THE FOUNDERS HAD LOTS OF KIDS AND NO PLAN TO KILL THEM. THE MEDIA HAS POISONED THE MINDS OF THE MEDIA SLAVES. THEY CONVINCE THE PUBLIC THAT ABORTION IS NO BIG DEAL. IF IT IS NO BIG DEAL WHY DON'T COMMUNIST TEACHERS TAKE THEIR CLASSES THRU A DEMOCRAT CHOP SHOP. TOUR?  GO TO WORK WITH DADDY OR MOMMY. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BABY MURDER INCLUDING IT'S MY BODY. LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO IT. IF YOU OWN A HOTEL LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE TO AVOID. I LIKE TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY/ I RESENT HAVING MY HEAD CUT OFF WHILE I AM SEEKING SANCTUARY. PLEASE DON'T PULL MY LEG OFF OR BURN ME WITH TORTURE CHEMICALS. I DO FEEL PAIN. DON'T SELL ME OUT AGAIN.

HITLER EXTERMINATED SIX MILLION JEWS. HE DID NOT USE A CATCHY PHRASE LIKE IT'S MY BODY. HE SIMPLY CALLED THE HOLOCAUST THE FINAL SOLUTION. SOUNDS NICE UNTIL YOU GO TO A DEATH CAMP. TODAY THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST CHOP SHOPS ARE SUPER DEATH CAMPS WIPING OUT WHOLE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS.THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT CHILD MURDER HAS YOUR TAX MONEY FUNDING AUSHWITZ TWO. POOR WOMEN ARE EXPLOITED BY THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS. HONEY! YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT KILL IT. THE SWEET TALK HIDES BAD INTENTIONS. THE GOVERNMENT USES YOUR TAX MONEY TO KILL YOUR KID BUT NOTHING TO SAVE THEM. IF YOU WAIT 14 MONTHS YOU WILL HEAR YOUR CHILD SAY I LOVE YOU MOMMY. AS SOON AS THE SPERM REACHES THE EGG THAT IS JACKPOT THREE LIBERTY BELLS STRAIGHT ACROSS.. THEN THE SOUL ARRIVES. THAT IS GOD'S BLACK BOX. WHEN THE BABY IS SHRED AND THE BABY IS DEAD THE SOUL GOES TO HEAVEN TO REPORT TO GOD.

THE PREAMBLE TO FREEDOM BEGINS WITH LIFE FOR ALL, LIBERTY FOR ALL AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS FOR ALL
    1. South Carolina House Approves a Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill. YOU TUBE SAVE THE KIDS ABUTOM. IF YOU EVER SAW WHAT GOES ON IN DEMOCRAT CHOP SHOPS, YOU WOULD NEVER VOTE COMMUNIST AGAIN. THANK YOU DANNY THOMAS NOW IN HEAVEN FOR ST. JUDES LIFE SAVING CENTER. ABORTION HAS SIDE AFFECTS. ONE IS CALLED WEEPING SYNDROME. OUT OF A CLEAR BLUE SKY THE PATIENT HAS SCREAMING AND CRYING FITS. 
  • Its about time for the Black Robe Regiment to come alive and pastors start leading their congregations against these idiots... The Black Robe Regiment was a group of clergy during the Revolutionary War who led their congregations against the British.... Church congregations need to put boots on the ground and face off with these communist who truely don't believe in God..... Smash em !!!!!!

• What a sad state of affairs this country has come to when there is no civil dialogue only emotional violence.

This reply was deleted.