Replies

• The devildemocommiecrat handlers didn't want to take the chance that a reporter would actuallytell the truth about what happened!!!!!!!!!!

• One would have to ask the descendants who were barred from attending the Press Conferences of Hitler. Oh wait, there are none, are there.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• What a sham

• Resistance from States and their Governors is a touchy subject in the far-left wing.

• This reply was deleted.
    •              Marlene, do you really believe the deep state gop establishment will impeach dementia and the whore?  I can't see mcconnell and mccarthy going against their deep state owners that pay for their loyalty.  I haven't seen anything that would lead me to trust either of them or the other deep state gop establishment TRAITORS like hraham, cornyn, murkowski, kinzinger, cheney, and most of the rest of them.  There are only a very few that We the People can trust!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, problem is then we're stuck with Harris?

• I agree with you 

• Agreed!!!

• We would have to keep right on impeaching. Cackles is next in line, then Piglose. 

• If we retake the house in 2022 piglose would be out of the running.  We would take her out with the rest of.the trash.

This reply was deleted.