ADMIN
8670611891?profile=RESIZE_710x

H/T Wayne Dupree

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Post also helped the Democrats STEAL THE ELECTION. How about an apology for that one,TRAITORS?

• It is unusual for a "newspaper" like the WaPo to retract or correct a story with the importance of this one. But hey, why not, the damage is already done! Mission accomplished. The retraction is merely an attempt at image control. The paper is neither fair nor unbiased. When I lived in Alexandria in the mid-eighties I really liked the WaPo, but now I wouldn't even waste my money on it to use it to paper train puppies.

• The Board of Directors, Administrative Management, and reporters of these media companies must be held personally liable for false information they spew out:  1 mistake by 1 or 2 persons could/should be caught and stopped within a media company - - - this level of false information is deliberate conspiracy and must be treated as punishable by fining and permanently barring any person who comits, approves, or participates in any false information act from ever working in news or entertainment anywhere in the U.S.A. or its affiliates.

• Typical media pos

This reply was deleted.