ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• all I can say is Really! Joe Biden is a racist himself.

• Jeff look at this video......

@victormarx This video filmed in 1969 will shock you at how relevant and effectively exposes what certain groups are trying again to do. Will you as a American and Christian allow it to happen? #victormarx #blm #usa #christian #standup

https://facebook.com/JohnTiegen13/videos/491403151706596/?t=0

• I just finish waching the video it put chil into my spine because first of all the weather can not permit this to happened because if we live in the midwest like I am the winter is brutal can you imagine if the midwest is totally communism the pepeole will froze to death.

• Harris is indeed a taxraiser, a slasher of funds for the military, and she was horrible to Biden during the primary. The good news is that now the election will really be an easy cakewalk for Trump.

• Phake Bitch Kamilia Harris is about as Genuine as 7 karat gold.
    First 'Black Woman' blah blah blah... Problem is... She ain't Black !!
    Her Father is Jamaican & Her Mother is Indian.

The fall down moment ?? Neither of Her parents were U.S. Citizens when She was born !!
    Sooo... She is not a Natural Born Citizen as required by Article 2 Section 1 Claus 5 of the US Constitution.
    Bottom Line... She Ain't Eligible .

• You are BOTH RIGHT.

• Here we go again with the Democrats " to hell with the constitution". There is a constitutional requirement that both the president and vice president be natural-born citizens. Natural born meaning that the law need not be referred to in order to determine singular citizenship. Kamala was born in the United States to two foreign national green card immigrants. She was born less than five years after her parents became green card immigrants. To become a US citizen takes a minimum of five years. Neither of her parents were US citizens at the time of her birth. This means she is/was a citizen of three different countries, India, Jamaica which would make her a citizen of the British Empire, or the US. Her citizenship is not singular, the law must be referred to in order to determine her citizenship.
    The definition of natural-born citizen is simple, The child must be born on the soil of the nation the child's parents are citizens of at the time of the child's birth.
    Kamala Harris is not a natural-born citizen of the United States. The constitution forbids her serving as vice president.

• Right off the bat she is not an African American! No such thing as an African American; they are Americans...2nd she isn't even black. It looks like the blacks are being snookered again; remember obammy? The best path for ALL blacks & whites is: TRUMP 2020!

• Correct sir. Her mother is East Indian, and her father is Jamaican, she appears to be black only in color. 

This reply was deleted.