ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Every patriot loves Trump who singlehandedly made America great again. America has not been as great as it is today for a very long time. He is the guy who finally unified the country for peace and prosperity for the benefit of every American. God bless him many times over for all the good and love he has spread over the country! 

• When he came down the escalator in TRUMP Tower that day I knew he was different and boy is he ever Thank God for Pres Trump .   His speech was spot on .  God help us if he looses in 2020.  He has to win again.  

• Russia did not collude with Donald Trump, but God did! Never in my lifetime did we need a President like him more than now. Like Mr. Anderson in the Matrix, Donald Trump is the ONE! He is dispensing red pills every day!

• God bless and protect this President, his family and the righteous administration and staff. I pray for wisdom, strength, strategy and divine alignment with God's will for a rebirth in America based on our first covenant with God, as stated in the first civil document, the Mayflower Compact, which states, In the Name of God. Amen. And later states America was founded for the furtherance of the Christian faith. This shall come to pass. Our destiny is not done, not at all. God gave us Trump and He is working through all of this, the good, the bad and the ugly. Amen.

This reply was deleted.