Replies

• I knew that President Trump was going to do this....and he is going to do this in Georgia especially!!

• AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU, OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!      Our,as in "WE".

• amen AMEN!!

• This is a great idea and it should really help.  All Republicans need to get together and keep up the fight.  The ones that want PRESIDENT TRUMP to concede need to be asked to leave the party.  I would love it if we could start the New Republican Party under PRESIDENT TRUMP.    This would get rid of the "FAIR WEATHER PARTY MEMBERS".  Also, I believe that the Voting Rights Act that the Democrats always cite states that all state voting rolls need to be purged EVERY TWO YEARS of those who are deceased, those who have moved away, as well as those who have not bothered to vote in the prior two years, plus those with duplicate voter registrations.  Judicial Watch has been filing suit against states to force compliance with some result but I will bet that an inspection of these Democrat States will find either non-compliance or re-instatement of the deceased.  Those are violations of election law, period!  PRESIDENT TRUMP WON THIS ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE!

• I thank God for our Great President who has the drive to make this election a fair and Honest one. He has shown he has what it takes to continue to be our President for four more years. God Bless Our country and our President Donald J Trump.

• This is a great idea......PLEASE DO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!  TAKE IT TO THE PEOPLE!  TAKE IT TO THE PEOPLE!

THE PEOPLE WILL DECIDE WHO THEIR LEADER WILL BE.....AND IT WON'T BE SOME LOW CLASS, CRIMINAL AND IMMORAL IDIOT.

• Good, hope one is close to me!!!

• Me too!!!  He is the best in my lifetime and I want him for another 4 years.  

This reply was deleted.