ADMIN

What Is QAnon? Here's What You Need To Know About The Baseless  Mega-Conspiracy Theory

This critical problem facing President Trump, should he be reelected, is how to structure his new administration so that he has people loyal to his agenda in critical positions.

As I’ve written before, the problem Trump faced upon his inauguration in 2017 was that he was taking control of a bureaucracy that was (and is) essentially a fiefdom of the Democrat party; a bureaucracy that loathed both Trump and his supporters; a bureaucracy that contributed millions of dollars to the Democrat party and openly cavorted with Democrat politicians. Let’s not forget that the éminence grise behind the Mueller investigation, the famously vicious and amoral and not-very-competent Andrew Weissmann, spent election night at Hillary Clinton’s “victory” party and that Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe openly flouted the Hatch Act by participating in his wife’s campaign for a Virginia state senate seat as a Democrat.

The problem facing Trump is not new. Reformers elected without the support of the existing power structure usually find themselves in a “home alone” situation. To staff an administration once they are victorious, they are forced to draw upon the services of the same people who opposed them tooth and nail and who have a vested interest in retaining the status quo.

With the Trump Administration, the problem was magnified. The Trump campaign did not include a lot of people who you’d want in government; he was inaugurated under a cloud of Russian collusion generated by a smear campaign sponsored by large swaths of the federal intelligence and law enforcement community, his first tranche of cabinet secretaries were mostly chosen for press appeal (Mattis, Tillerson). The loyalists were deeply inept (Sessions) or had character failings that made them easy pickings for a hostile bureaucracy trying to rid themselves of an outsider (Price).

read more:

https://redstate.com/streiff/2020/10/26/trump-purge-wray-nevertrumpers-n269448

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RIGHT ON !!!

• Grennel, Bongino, Gingrich,  You, Me, and Real Americans! No more d.c. trash.  TRUMP 2020 

• About time...  Let's hope that Pres. Trump is not only reelected but carries both Houses of Congress with large margins... a super mandate to drain the swamp and to HOLD THE SWAMP ACCOUNTABLE TO THE LAW... There must be massive numbers headed for prison... the rule of law demands serious blood this time... to rebuild the people's confidence in their government and the Law.  Failure to hold the corrupt accountable will only result in more disappointment and feelings of betrayal that may not be easily overcome by future Presidents and Administrations.

• THAT'S WHAT I AM PRAYING FOR.

• Trump needs to drain the swamp. Nobody in DC can be trusted besides Trump himself and his current staff who are obviously loyal to him. 

• that is the fact

• I agree with the message above.

• President Trump CANNOT trust anyone even remotely associated with the deep state, meaning anyone who has been in washington for any time at all.  What he, and We the People, need is people from the outside, people who will make the left scream "they aren't qualified" as they say about Trump.  Anyone they consider qualified is part of the deep state!!!!!

• Well said Bob... anyone the establishment labels unqualified needs to be promoted and those who are qualified sent packing... qualified for what should be the question.... too, keep the status quo and corruption running?

• Long delayed necessary action! The Civil War would barely have made it into the history books if Lincoln had the balls needed for the job and fired General McClellan for disobeying orders. I guess Trump's campaign is so very much better run than the Left's trash. He let us all see what he's talking about with "the swamp", and "fake news" by driving all that trash on the left to be who they are for three years. Now it's time to take out the trash, it's stunk up the place long enough.

This reply was deleted.