ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I take it that you are a strong supporter of the use of masks.  Does the Tea Party urge everyone to wear masks?  Could I get from you masks saying "Trump 2020", or "Meat America Great Again"?  Why doesn't Trump wear masks saying "Trump 2020"?

• Mask wearing is a pc bunch of crap to force compliance to tyranny.  Masks filter out particles .5 microns and larger.  Covid spores are .3 microns so they get rthrough.

• ADMIN

Oh no sir, I am not and no they don't . However, if a place of business requires it I do as I have a husband at home who is high risk. 

I would love some Trump Masks. I saw a place where I could get several for a couple dollars or so.

That being said, from where the media is 'speculating' this all started, the Rose Garden nomination, one of the Senators in attendence, Thom Tillis had a mask on and was sitting in the back of the event, tested positive for CoVid. However, one of my Senators was also  there sans mask, next to some that tested positive and has not tested positive, yet. Do masks work or no?

• Trump could also have been shedding the virus all over his car mates, and all over the path from his suite to the car and back again!  His waving hand appeared bare to me, so virus could shed off of it.    From https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/....

Transmission

• By respiratory droplets predominantly, but aerosolization possible from speaking or singing (especially indoors/prolonged exposure) > fomite. Virus found in respiratory secretions and saliva.
      • Viral shedding by asymptomatic people may represent 30–60% of total infections, though some uncertainty remains regarding how much they contribute to totals.
        • Viral shedding may antedate symptoms by 1–2 days.
        • Viral titers are highest in the earliest phases of infection.
      • Why widespread and rapid transmission occurs is not completely understood.
        • Asymptomatically infected people (an estimated 35% of cases per CDC) who shed and spread is a likely explanation.
          • People who are not ill will not as carefully take measures to avoid spread.
          • Mass gatherings especially indoors in smaller spaces or with poor ventilation appear to enhance transmission.
          • This is in large part the rationale behind universal mask use.
      Coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) | Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
      Up-to-date Coronavirus COVID-19 guidance for physicians & pharmacists from Johns Hopkins ABX. Disease spectrum, testing, and clinical trials for vacc…
  • Trump is strong as ever. He is here for his people like we are here for him.

He'll be back in no time, he'll be back to campaigning, and he'll win with a huge landslide in November 

This reply was deleted.