ADMIN

President Trump: "I will NEVER Forget"

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mike, they aren't soulless but have sold their souls to satan for wealth and power now!!!!!

• Every real American is totally loyal to Trump no matter what. These rinos obviously aren't real Americans and they forgot how much good Trump has done for them. I hope Trump comes after them and holds them accountable. Every single one of these traitors. 

• I am ashamed of the GOP! Worthless politicians all of them!

• Michael, not all but most.  There are a few good ones, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Marsha Blackburn, and a couple of others.  Also a very few in the House.  Sadly, I can't list any from my native Oklahoma among the good ones.  All of ours are deep state lackeys!!!!!

• Should the “so called” legal system in the USA not recognize TRUMP as our President and should they not actually punish ALL the individuals who attempted to steal the election, then the PEOPLE are going to have to stand up, PERIOD!

We let them get away with attempting to impeach TRUMP, with zero repercussions, that was our mistake!!! We still need to punish those that are responsible for the two year fake attempted impeachment! THEY NEED TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES!!!!!!!!

• I am ready.👍

• I think a lot of us are !!

• The Republican and Democrats are so much alike its hard to tell them apart. The real problem is professional politicians, which I feel is about the lowest life form there is. Our political leaders should come from the regular people, with job experiences, who serve 1-2 terms and then return to their trades. Not only would we be better represented, but it would also stop much of the corruption. We need to make it shameful to be a professional politician.

• We need to make it shameful to be a professional politician."

Too late! It was already happened in the Roman Empire (ta least).

• I am so over the Republican party! Bunch of snakes!😡

As for the dems🖕you too!

This reply was deleted.