ADMIN

There is no Deep State - Econlib

President Trump says he is making inroads in taming Washington's permanent bureaucracy, which he likes to call the "deep state."

“What am I doing? I'm fighting the deep state,” Trump said in an exclusive interview with Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson. “I'm fighting the swamp…If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people. It's very bad for our country.”

In the wide-ranging interview with Full Measure set to air Sunday, Trump also addressed the debate over whether religious services should remain closed. Calling them “essential services,” he says it’s time for them to open.

read more:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/president-trump-i-have-chance-break-deep-state

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WELL-----Give Trump 4 more and you may see your dream come true!

• I would say the longest lasting thing he can do , and so far has done, is the appointment of Conservative judges, because the left has made progress the past 60 years by judicial activism, instead of by legislation, by passing laws that reflect a true Republic, via representatives of the citizens.

Get back to legislating from the Senate and House of Representatives, NOT FROM A JUDGES BENCH!!

Totally get rid of idiots like Sullivan, who are blatantly anti Constitution and individual freedom.

Last, continue to cut back stranglehold regulations in all areas.

Oh: appoint a new Supreme Court Justice. Ginsberg can't last forever.

• AFFERMATIVE!

• Dear President Trump, PLEASE do it!! Get rid of the "deep state"! Punish every one of them no matter what the punishment is! 

Thank you for being MY President!

Keith Walter

• HE HAS TO WIN IN THE NOV. 3 ELECTION--- BOYS 

• I'm with you ! I am totally proud of and confident in our President Trump!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🌎🌎🌎

This reply was deleted.