Replies

• Yep, it didn't take the dimwitted commies even five minutes to start throwing temper tantrums.

• that's waht they do all the time.

• very happy to hear this

• Great. With all the real criminals running around Washington hope he commutes all Republicans that are being framed. 

• with everything that's going on right now something is going to blow up here in this country.

• The Left.

• Obama and his administration should have gone to jail period.

• Boy is that no lie! For 8 years we felt angry and disgusted every time we saw him on the news, acting so smart ass! There were times my husband wanted to throw something at the tv! Which wouldn't help anything, of course! We recognized before his election that he was bad, bad, bad! But he is evil and has no conscience. I would thank God he's not in the White House anymore, but in fact he's not gone! He's never gone. Creeps like him never do the right thing. They just continue on doing their dirty work. So in truth we are stuck with him as long as he lives, and even after that because of all the dirty work he did while he was in power in full power.

Hes slimy, and I'm guessing his bad deeds were so thorough that we'll never see the cuffs on him - oh, and not on Hillary either! I don't think any top echelon people in Washington have the guts to go after those two. We'll see what AG Barr accomplishes and also Mr. Durham. I just wonder if they are treading lightly, in fear for their own lives!

I pray for them to be brave, bold, and courageous!

• Jc4you you nail it my friend

• Thank you👍‼️

This reply was deleted.