Replies

• Excellent... veto the bill and keep informing the public of its pork.... especially, dollars to illegal aliens.  That is outrageous... however, expected from Marxist as they redistribute the income of the productive too the non-productive and criminal elements in our society.

• Trump should stand in front of a garbage can and rip up this piece of garbage masquerading as a CoVid bill. The only people who should get anything is small business. Joel Osteen got 4 million, and he lives in a 20,000 sq ft house, bought by the funding of his mega church. This cursed thing is to get people to want to live off gov.co and to solidify corporate rule. 

• I was hoping he would come out and go through the ridiculous handouts in this bill. Good for him. More evidence of of how these Dems feel about America vs the commie Countries. How hard would it be to come out with a 2 page bill stating that American Citizens will each get a certain amount of money. Even better admit that this shutdown has been a hoax and get everyone back to work. 

• Trump needs to veto this bill period , NO ANDS, IF's or BUTS. Stop giving money (our tax dollars) to foreign countries, most all do not deserve it.

• I agree with you 100%

• Trump needs to veto this bill unless it includes permanent tax cuts. I'm sick of paying taxes and redistributing them to whomever. 

• I agree with you 100%

• Wow, wow, wow I don't need $600 from the government they are in debt anyway.

• No way Trump will sign a bill with such freebies for losers in it. He knows the government can't afford $600 for all these people. 

• Send the bloated bill back!!!

The election was stolen!

Hold a new election with the military in charge of the polling places and ballot counting.

This reply was deleted.