Replies

• Is he threatening with war? Are there enough Union thugs to make war?

• That is because the NEA and AFT are godless Communists! Stop the Pedocrat party, Groomers and Baby murderers, NOW!!!

• The first ones to die in the "war" will be the groomers. When can we get started?

• The only war that is starting is the war to protect our children from these pedophiles and perverts! If someone threatens my child, they may end up as a casualty of this "War"! Weingaryen would be my candidate for standing at the front of the battleline, where the best targets are!

• Considering the Teachers and Unions are anti-gun pacifists... They might wanna re-consider their call to war! Me Tinks...

• What do you mean "NO GUNS"-??? It will only be bad for those that show up without them(LOL), I will have mine, I'm to old to fight hand to hand and I sure won't run-!!! GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY, SWEAT and GUNS-!!! That's what built this Country (the part of this Country I live in, 80% of men and 50% of women- CARRY) YES, IT WILL BE INTERESTING-!!!

• Robert, I am with you, too lod and disabled to do hand to hand!!!!!  Been there and survived but I was 20 and 21 and very well trained!!!!!  I am nw 72 and partially paralyzed from a stroke!!!!!  I learned advanced hand to hand combat as a member of Special Forces!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Brother...Thank you for your Service!

• Marlene, a "gun free zone" is just a free fire zone for criminal cowards who like to shoot without any incoming return fire!!!!!!!!!!

•  Perverting our kids is an act of war and you will be the first war casualty.

This reply was deleted.