Replies

• Apparently the only Three Main Groups in opposition to President Trump are the Democratic Party, The Media and the Republican Party.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Some in the Republican Party.......but many of those are not running for re-election, they see the writing on the wall, Trump will run!

• FOX did nothing with Trump until he became the Republican candidate, the same now, he isn't president, he isn't running for anything!

• I know  Republicans that are backing Trump up 100%, but the third main group I believe are the chinese communist  party that presently occupy a lot of public offices. 

• Mike, the gop establishment, which is about 95% of them hate President Trump because his draining the swamp will drain them and expose their corruption and complicity with the devildemocommiecrats in TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• Let's get the mid turms over with a RED TITLE WAVE.  AND RE TURN OUR REAL PRESIDENT TRUMP  IN 24 .

• Trump is a real winner!!!

• Had to be 20,000 there (according to a Source) whose son-in-law was one of the USSS crew there.Two hours to stand in line at any food vendor.

• What source did you hear that from? We are only as good as our sources.

• 50 or 20 thousand......who else draws crowds that size?

the people are with Trump still, I'm seeing brand new signs for 2024 already.

This reply was deleted.