Replies

• It is not over yet. God speaks through His prophets and the righteous prayers of His saints availeth much. However, The righteous God requires us, the active. involved, praying church. to speak His word into our situation. This means, Paul, that if we Christian patriots, sit on our dufuses and do not petition God. pray specific reqests. use our authority to decree a thing. declare a thing, command a thing as any General would do, then He will give us apathy right back at us. If we refuse to use the authority in Mathew 18:18 to bind the strong man over America and to loose the Holy Angels to expose all evidence of treason and decree the double (which He promises) destruction of all evil plots and plans, then He will let us suffer the consequences of our own apathy.

When we petition Him to keep His word  as an example, to honor our fou der's covenant with him, then He hastens to perform His word. His covenant He will never break. He us not a man and Ge turns not away from His promises. ever. Read the Mayflower Compact for our covenant with Him. Read each and every state Preamble or Introduction for further declarations of covenant and reliance upon him, established state by state, in Honor of Him. 

Hope this helps. Our job is to pray unceasingly. We are at a Red Sea moment in time and every prayer is needed. Yours also. even though He knows your heart. trust Him, do not put your trust in Trump over trust in Him.

• Several states changed the voting regulations before the actually election. This is believe was to benefit biteme.

• Yes, and I think they had to get some sort of permission, before they did that.

• Only way for the extended time period to be legal is for that step to be enacted by the "state legislature" (NOT the commission chairman, nor the governor) and I don't believe any of those state legislatures passed such an action.  That is the reason one state Supreme Court judge stepped in and said "NO"!  Think that was in PA.

• I'm with you Joy. It's very depressing and sad but today we can't trust the elections and certainly not the courts, government agencies like the CDC or FDA, etc. Those are all hallmarks of a banana republic, of a hollowed out state. 

• PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, HE WILL REMAIN 4 MORE YEARS!

• You got that right!

• Roller coaster.

They are fun.

Emotional roller coasters - very little.

Guard your hearts.

There is every reason to take heart from reports I'm seeing.

The Kraken is coming.

There will be intense rioting and destruction after we win.

Make popcorn but keep your guns loaded within easy reach.

• Have you heard they are making a list of supporters of the President to "get even" if they get the opportunity?

• This election should never been allowed to happen. Democratic Governor's & their coharts  are to blame for all this #VoterFraud with #Mail-In-Ballots all should be held accountable they took away our right to fair & balanced #Election.

This reply was deleted.