Replies

• If civil war required lets get on with it

• Yes indeed run Trump run in 2022. Put these people behind bars then run for president.

• This past election has proven that the democrats have created a method of making elections, and the will of the people, irrelevant. In 2008 the democrats were able to perpetrate the greatest fraud in election history when they got a Communist from Kenya elected to the office of President of The United States. In 2016 it was the democrats over confidence that allowed Trump to prevail. Although all the usual democrat illegal vote systems were in place and the election software was rigged to create about a 3% skew in the tally, it proved to be insufficient to get Hillary elected. They failed to realize just how loathed and despised the Clintons had become.

As a result they took an oath, in others people’s blood, to not let that happen again EVER.

It certainly was a LUCKY break for the democrats that the corona virus just happened along when they needed all the help they could get. I eagerly await the creation of the next global crisis prior to the 2024 election. The sad part is: there are enough terminally naïve people here in America that will believe ANYTHING.

• Abraham Lincoln said about practicing mass deception:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time,

and all of the people some of the time,

but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

I think we should work to reduce the some, to hardly any.

• Unfortunately for us, you are perfectly correct. God help our country.

• I don't think they will; those commies are too much like each other; they hold each other up. BTW, he's not even "in office"; we all know he's a usurper and has no right being where he is. We all know the reasons.

This reply was deleted.