Replies

• Democrats are creating feril cities as just ONE of their lines of attack against us. They plan on OVERTHROWING us. Who's the idiot that STILL DOUBTS IT?

• Portland is a lost city.  Other bastions of democrat/communist control will follow:  NYC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Washington, DC, St. Louis, Denver to name a few.

• I agree with you and not only Porland, other cities that embrace the Demonic beliefs 

• Good for them!!!

• Good for these brave officers!!!  I agree with Evelyn, the entire police department needs to resign.  They have absolutely no support from the Mayor and no support from our doppy Governor, who is too busy raising taxes to give officers the support they need.

• they should have done this a long time ago why is it now?

• I would say, better late than never.

• All Portland citizens who support the Second Amendment keep your weapons because you will need them to defend yourself from Antifa you have the right to defend yourself from terrorize you are the backbone of the nation not this government 

• The entire Portland Police Dept. should resign and go work in a red state where they will be appreciated.

This reply was deleted.