ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Republicans for the most part are to blame for most of the crap happening is our country,  guttless wonders that roll over like a $2 whore!  There needs to be a complete clean out!  There needs to be a new party!   One of the whores on CNN said he thinks MR. Trump will create a shadow government, good Idea.  BUT does he mean something like obama did????

• The Stock market is reacting to the return of outsourcing American jobs and manufacturing... A return to windfall profits, received by exploiting the US Economy.  Only, this time the market will soon find there is no market, no consumer to spend earned disposable income on their goods and services.

• Tom

You asked: "How can you get anything done when your own employees are against you?" You summarily fire them, eliminate their position, or transfer them where they can't do you any harm... like counting Polar Bears in the Aleutian Islands.  

• Antifa needs to be terminated, and yes, I do mean killed.  They are nothing but terrorists and should treated as such.  They gave up their US Constitutional "rights" when they began their spree of violence.

• Antifa must be shot on sight, the only way to get rid of the cockroaches!!

• Burn it down and move to Texas. They don't take kindly to antifa thugs. Should be a bang up time.

• I'm a Texan and we don't want any of the liberal cockroaches from Oregon.  They created the problem, they need to deal with it.

• Hell, if you'all can't handle them pussys then send them to Pittsburgh. Even with all the liberals here, I'll have some fun picking them off.

• I don't blame you. New Yorker's and NJ moved to NC and they want to impose gun legislation there. DC moved into VA and look what happened there. My friend moved to AZ and he says the Californians are ruining AZ (AZ went for biden....even though the fix was in). I'm sure the same is happening to Texas, thanks to CA. Left policies don't work, they ruin their areas with taxes and crime. Stupidly enough they move and bring their f'd up ideology and political belief's with them. When I see those commies in the streets of neihborhoods yelling and destroying personal property; I always hope they're liberal anti-American democrats. This is your party.... bon apetite. Problem is, Oregon and Washington are America's future. Funny how they were the first states to legalize marijuana.

• If it is OK for the people of Portland it is certainly OK with me.  All officers should call in sick for Thanksgiving and let them have the town!  Burn it down baby, then when there is nothing left, you can move somewhere else!

This reply was deleted.