ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Antifa=American Taliban

BLM=Black Isis.

If our Government won't handle it it,WE WILL!

• It is time to treminate the Antifa scum

• Any damned fool should be able to comprehend the fact that when your garden is being overrun by "Invasive Pests", you don't need permission to protect your garden and remove the " Pest" by whatever means necessary!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Where are the Federal Law Enforcement agents... they are busy rounding up members of the January 6h Trump rally...   

Should we be surprised... No... after all, we had many warnings that the Democrats were weaponizing federal law enforcement to go after right-wing patriot groups, as domestic terrorists.  Since up is now down and down up why should we expect Federal law Enforcement to pursue the real criminals in the ANTIFA or BLM riots, arson, and looting... events.

• Biden should be tried for treason and shot!

• All the "Traffic Lights" in the World are worthless when anyone "Shuts Off The Power Supply!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Many of the critical intersections in major cities now use LED Lights powered by solar battery systems... the lower power required to operate LED systems has made it possible to  network traffic lights using solar power ... they no longer need to be powered by the primary electric grid.

• The FBI is the new backbone for the Nazies and Hitler sorry my mistake I mean for Biden and his Marxist 

• And we still have innocent people sitting in jail with no trials because they attended a rally in Washington. Someone is going to have to rein them in. Hopefully without bloodshed.

• if you are fired upon does the law allow you to fire back to defend yourself ?

This reply was deleted.