ADMIN

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke to Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures today. He didn’t hold back.

He told the Fox News host, “something’s not quite right” with Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein. Pompeo wondered about her 20-year ties to a Chinese ex-spy and her frequent meetings with the Iranian foreign minister.

They discussed sanctions on the Chinese and Pompeo made it clear that U.S. companies need to understand what their business with China means in terms of slave labor in particular.

Pompeo noted the President will soon take action against TikTok and other companies owned by the Chinese Communist Party that present security risks.

SOMETHING’S NOT RIGHT ABOUT DIANNE

Then he harshly criticized Senator Feinstein.

“Maria I saw the statement by Senator Feinstein, I found it perplexing. I saw statements of senior American CEOs from the big tech companies this week saying they hadn’t heard or seen about intellectual property theft from the United States. That’s crazy talk,” he said.

“Here’s the good news. The good news is we’re getting nearly every member of Congress aligned along the administration’s policies with China. When we voted for Hong Kong freedom there were over 400 votes in the House and nearly every vote in the Senate.

He then added that he thinks “the tide is turning in the United States and across the world as the threat of the Chinese Communist Party becomes clearer.

This is a battle, not about China, “but about authoritarianism and freedom.”

read more:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/pompeo-somethings-not-right-about-feinstein-her-chauffeur-spy/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump has established America as the leader of the free world again. He is leading the charge against communist China. It is so good to see that America is once again the world's moral authority, the beacon of light on the hill of freedom!

• Senator Feinstein must be removed from congress and security clearance revoked for her ties with China!!  She is 87 years old and worth 80 million dollars!!  There must be a law that when a member of congress turns 80 they must resign from congress!!

• Hoe about 70! 
      She's been a nothing since the day she was elected!

• Wow, Pompeo must be reading my postings. How about george soros' chinese wife/handler?

This reply was deleted.