Replies

• Still My {resident,and If we Have to wait 4 Years,well,.....As another Famous President said.

• I don't think he will run again either, but I also don't think he NEEDS to. His influence will not waver and Real Americans will continue to look to HIM, not the Democrats, for guidance. The Democrats underestimate Trump's determination, influence, and power. He did a lot of things that enraged me, but he also did a lot of things that were great for America, and that Biden is now systematically undoing. HOW can WE allow this sham of a presidency to continue when we KNOW it was stolen via massive fraud? Can we let the Democrats bathe in Glory instead of in Prison, where they belong? Have we decided to shrug our shoulders and do nothing to restore the election to the TRUE Winners? It's beginning to look that way. WHERE are the arrests and trials? 

• I look for Donald Trump to take controlling ownership of the GOP, and assemble candidates for replacement of NWO minions and opportunists. If he considered returning to the Oval Office, there is no way he would do so without a vetted and programmed cabinet to both advance American interests, and to seek and destroy Deep State operatives. Of course the entrenched Washington interests know this and are soiling their panties even now, because the jig is up. No pretense of virtuous civil service in patriotism can be feigned by them. Our dreamt of arraignments/trials/convictions may be on the far horizon.

• Thinking that perhaps President Trump does not want to take the Presidentency back as he is getting older. However he may already have set that position up with Governor Desantis of Florida that he run for President. Trump would want a strong unafraid person as POTUS who would say what he means. Trump could have a important position in that administration where he could give good advice to the President. President Trump will set up his own platform to talk to people, and that is a good start for giving us some very important information on candidates that will be running for diferent offices. Conservatives are already running for office like Sarah Sanders, and the Trump's Daughter in Dakota .                     But if President would run again,we would be at the clerk's office w/ID in hand to vote for him again.

• Run people of this caliber for next Republican President: Ted Cruz, Sarah Huckabe Sanders, Kristi Noem, Dan Crenshaw, Joey Jones, Kayleigh MceEnany, 

• Florida Governor DeSantis if Trump does not run.  If he does run, then DeSantis should be he his choice for V.P. 

• I'm still behind him 100%

• Desantis!!!!

• Go Donald - We are counting on you.

This reply was deleted.